The Intellectual Forum runs a diverse programme of events across the year, so please check back regularly and sign up for our mailing list.
We have the following scheduled events.
Rustat Conference on Ageing
23 March 2017
By invitation only, Jesus College, Jesus Lane, Cambridge, CB58BL
Our ageing population is one of the most important and pressing issues facing policy makers today. Join experts from medicine, economics, policy, sociology, health and social care, architecture and design, labour market, government and technology to discuss a range of topics:
- Economic and Demographic Perspectives on Ageing
- State/ government reaction to changing demographic profile of the population
- National and international responses to changing demographic profile of populations
- Public Policy and Public Perspectives on Ageing
- Social and cultural attitudes to the old in the workplace
- Medical Perspectives on Ageing, Health, Wellness
- Intergenerational integration Political economy of an ageing population
- Attitudes to Ageing Amongst the Old and Very Old
- Ageing and Technological Innovation